Friday, July 22, 2011

[Flashback Friday] 5.7- Historical Daredevil Skull

Welcome to another addition of Flashback Friday.** This year the guest editors, Citizen Agent, Azurafae, and myself, Tatman, are taking turns reflecting on 17 of our personal favorite skulls from the previous four years of postings. So please join us as we visit the archives and add our additional commentary on some of the original pieces.

Historical Daredevil Skull

I was recently thinking of this sweet piece or art from Dan Springer of Skulluxe. It's a great tribute to the daredveil motorcycle riders of the early days, more specifically Lillian La France.



I recently purchased my own two wheeled mode of transportation that I have found a new love for. Motorcycle riding is something I should have gotten into a looong time ago, but hey, better late than never. Still, I only enjoy a smooth comfortable ride and I'm too old for the daredevil ways that used to thrill me. That's probably a good thing. I'll leave those thrills to any of you adrenaline junkies out there who have the guts to to do the stunts. More power to ya!


**Flashback Friday was a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week during year 3.0 The Skullmaster posted the original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3.0, all 52 can be found here.

No comments: